- Tenuta Santo Pietro is an idyllic place for your Tuscan holiday. Our 72 acres are home to a beautifully appointed villa with twelve luxurious bedrooms, restaurant, pool, gardens, and breathtaking views.
- The original house has been completely restored and updated with all modern amenities. All twelve bedrooms have private marble bathrooms, air conditioning, and satellite televisions.
- There is so much to see and do. Spend your days exploring medieval hilltop towns, wine tasting, relaxing in ancient thermal baths or biking along the famous Strada del Vino Nobile.
- Enjoy strolling through our vineyards, which include Sangiovese, Vermentino and Merlot grapes. Santo Pietro can arrange for a tasting of our wines on site, or tours of local wineries.
- A stay at Santo Pietro is one of the best ways to enjoy all that Tuscany has to offer - from wine and cheese tastings to biking tours and antiquing. There is something for everyone to enjoy, and you will leave with a strong desire to return again and again.
Nestled in the heart of the rolling Tuscan countryside, Tenuta Santo Pietro
is a tranquil oasis comprised of a twelve bedroom inn that dates back to the 13th century, and a 72 acre working farm. Vineyards and olive trees spread through rolling hills rising to a small valley. A stay at Santo Pietro is one of the best ways to enjoy all that Tuscany has to offer. There's truly something for everyone to enjoy, and you will want to come back again and again.
Tenuta Santo Pietro's architecture is marked by graceful archways and enduring stone walls, while the mellowed terra cotta tiles and warm wood beams - even the fireplaces - all have been salvaged from the ruins of old properties. The 72-acre estate is a self-sufficient gentleman's farm with twelve acres of vineyards and twelve of olive trees. At any time of year, enjoy superior olive oil and wine produced from our land at wine and olive oil tastings for guests and visitors.
Tuscany is home to some of the world's most delicious food and wine. Much of what you see growing around you - grapes and olives, figs, almonds, and apricots - makes its way to your table, often the day it is picked. We can arrange for a tasting of our wines on site, and also arrange tours of other local wineries. Our olive oil is some of the best in the world, and you can order it directly from Tenuta Santo Pietro!
Tenuta Santo Pietro is an unforgettable setting for your private event or wedding. Whether you want to have a small, intimate affair for 30 or a huge blockbuster event for 250, we will help you make it happen in unique style. Tenuta Santo Pietro provides a pastoral, almost timeless atmosphere that will create lifelong memories - and your photographs will be incredible!